Valentine's Day Stencil Card Craft
This is a quick way to decorate a valentine.
- Cardstock/construction paper, various sizes (1x2", 2x3", ...4x5")
- Paper/construction paper (for the card)
- Pencil crayons/crayons (pink, red, purple)
- Fold cardstock in half. Draw half a heart out from the fold and cut out.
- Fold paper for the card in half or quarters however you prefer.
- Lay a heart cut out on the card and draw short lines off the edge of the cutout and onto the card.
- Repeat step 3 with new sizes of hearts in different positions on the card.
- Write your Valentine a message.